Save, save, save
Lost In Space
RAM that Memory
Pass the Spam
Shop at Fishnose
Stop The Painful Irritation Associated With The Use of Your
This new feature is presented as a public service by the helpful computer staff at Mind
Over Machines Inc. It will be published here one step at a time. Each step
should move you closer to being able to use your computer without having to rely on
"Preparation H" or similar products.
With the ever-changing face of the Microsoft family of operating systems,
Windows-specific tips may not apply to your version of Microsoft Windows. Ask
your own computer expert, or use your
- ScanDisk is your friend. Use it often.
- Defragment religiously.
- Save often, save frequently, save a lot.
- Reboot to ensure the mental health of your computer.
- Take out the papers and the trash.
- May I have that back, please?
- Don't walk away, Renee!
- If you didn't create it, don't delete it!
- Help Me!
- A clean computer is a happy computer.
- Non-system disk or disk error. Replace disk, then press any
key to reboot.
- Fishnose, finder of lost files.
- Start, Shutdown, Shutoff.
- I've got a new program!
- I hate this program!
- RAM that memory into your storage system unit (or --
What is he talking about?)
- Please pass the Spam!
- more to come soon...
Contents Copyright © 1999-2006, Mind Over Machines Inc.
This page last updated on